Enabling this option is actually quite simple (and can be done on both the mobile and desktop version of Chrome). Let me show you how to enable Do Not Track on the Android Chrome browser.
- Open Chrome on your Android device
- Tap on Chrome’s menu button (three vertical dots in the upper right corner)
- Scroll down and tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Privacy (under Advanced)
- Tap Do Not Track
- Tap the slider switch to its ON position (Figure A)
That’s it. Do Not Track is now enabled on your Android Chrome browser.
You can find my tuto here :